6-Week Online Public Speaking Course
Micro-business owners and individuals who aspire to be better public speakers
Discover your Story | Speak with Presence | Have an Impact
Tired of being a wallflower?
Do you feel faint at the thought of attending networking events where you may be asked to stand up in front of a crowd and do the usual 60-second talk about your micro-business?
Could workshops or talks be another source of revenue for your business, that you shy away from because you’re anxious about public speaking?
You’re not alone.
Public speaking can be intimidating, but like most other things, can be taught and improved on with practice.
We are the sum of our accumulated life experience.
As people and leaders, how we’ve responded to our ups and downs, is what’s got us to where we are right now.
The truth about our hopes and challenges, our choices and our fears are what make us interesting as people and speakers.
During this course
- You’ll be guided through the process of examining your story and reflecting on the lessons it has taught you.
- You’ll learn how to share your story appropriately and meaningfully, to speak with purpose and have an impact.
For many of our past clients, the process has resulted in rapid, life-changing personal growth.
Find your voice and stand in your own power
By the end of this course you will have:
- More confidence in preparing for talks and presentations.
- A deeper understanding of your stories and how to use them to convey a message.
- Tools and techniques to enhance your presence when presenting.
- Material for talks and presentations.
- A strategy to prepare for talks and presentations in less than 20 minutes.
- A better understanding of the power of self-awareness and how to use it in life and public speaking.
- Strategies for managing anxiety and controlling the unhelpful head-chatter.
- An understanding of how to use storytelling in everyday life to improve your style as a leader and speaker.
Truth.Works 6-Week Online Public Speaking Course
A short online course is ideal for budget-conscious, self-motivated individuals and small business owners who could benefit from being better public speakers.
- 8 hours of online tutorials and exercises covering preparation, storytelling, managing nerves and anxiety, developing the speaker mindset and so much more
- Fortnightly online Q&A sessions
Online enrolments for this course NOW. Next course opens on 16th July 2020.
£97.00 plus VAT
Don’t let another year slip by
without taking action that will get you closer to achieving your goals.